FALL SEMESTER PARKING PERMITS
- Effective June 1, 2020, Parking Permits or Parking Fees will be required to park in campus parking facilities.
- There will be changes to the Spring Semester parking permits that are available for sale.
- Payroll Deduction: Click here for more information.
At UC Berkeley Campus, to be eligible for a parking permit, you must be affiliated with the University. It is required that you must display a valid parking permit from 5:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. every day (no parking after 2am).
We offer serveral parking permit options for employees. Compare your options below and select the permit that meets your needs.
- Employee annual permits are valid from 7/1 through 6/30 of each fiscal year and are prorated at the time of purchase.
Vehicle information (make, model, and license plate number) is required.
Permits require a full payment if purchased with credit card, cash, or check or you may sign up for monthly payroll deduction. See the purchasing section on how to purchase an employee parking permit.
- We provide renewal option prior to the end of each fiscal year.
- Employees are required to login to WageWorks to update/confirm mailing address in order to receive annual sticker by mail once during renewals.
- Employees are responsible for proactively renewing their permits and displaying a valid parking permit.
- Employees are required to submit a cancelation form and surrender parking permit in order to cancel payroll deduction.
- All Carpool Permit Holders, Effective July 1, will register with Cal's Official RideShare Matching Site, Berkeley Moves!
- Users must follow the rules listed, regardless if they are in an existing carpool.
2020-2021 Fiscal Year Rates
Annual Permit rate:
Temporary Monthly rate:
Daily Scratch-off Permits rate:
Employee Parking Rules
- Permits are not valid in public parking lots, at meters, or in other areas designated as timed parking, unless otherwise posted.
- Drivers must obey posted regulations.
- All permit types are valid in C, F, and S lots and loading zones after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends, subject to posted signs.
- Permits are not valid in designated reserved spaces.
- Not valid in red zones or unmarked spaces.
- Not valid from 2:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Resale or duplications of permits is prohibited.
- Permits are non transferable.