Parking and Transportation provides complimentary parking for Cal Day. Parking is available in perimeter lots from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cal Day Parking Locations
The following lots are open to the general public:
- Bancroft Fulton Lot (Entrance on Durant Ave at Fulton St)
- CKC Southwest Lot (Entrance on Warring Street between Parker and Derby Streets)
- Ellsworth Structure (Entrances on Channing Way and Haste Avenue between Dana and Ellsworth Streets)
- RSF Garage (Entrance on Bancroft Way at Ellsworth Street)
- Underhill Structure (Entrances on Channing Way and Haste Avenue between College Avenue and Bowditch Street)
- Botanical Garden Lot (Entrance on Centennial Drive)
- Foothill Lot (Entrance on Cyclotron Road, follow Hearst Avenue up past Highland Place)
- Lawrence Hall of Sciences Lot (Entrance on Centennial Drive)
- Lower Hearst Structure (Entrance on Hearst Avenue between Scenic and Euclid Avenues)
- Upper Hearst Structure (at the corner of Hearst Avenue and Gayley Road)
- Witter Field Parking Lot (Entrance on Centennial Drive)
Central Campus Restricted Parking
The following lots are available to C permit holders only:
View the P&T campus parking map for a guide to the buildings and parking lots available on campus.
Visitors displaying a disabled placard and/or license plate may park in Dwinelle Lot and along Frank Schlessinger Way (off of Oxford Avenue near the north side of Haas Pavilion) on Cal Day. These areas are in addition to the lot locations listed above.
Bus parking is by prior arrangement through the UC Berkeley Public Affairs office only. Buses are allowed to park in the designated area near the West Gate entrance to campus. All other buses must find parking off-campus within the City of Berkeley.
Parking Enforcement and Traffic Control
Enforcement staff will be on duty to assist with traffic control and directing the public. All parking rules and regulations will be enforced. There is no stack parking on this date.
Please see the Cal Day 2017 page for shuttle information.