Students: Your EasyPass is the gateway to traveling in the Bay Area without a Car. Free service on AC Transit Local and Transbay services; pay with Clipper Cash for 24 participating transit agencies, including BART.
Read our alert about Clipper Mobile App and the Student EasyPass.
Alameda-Contra Costa Transit (AC Transit); Berkeley's Primary Local Agency.
- Find Individual Lines and Schedules Here.
- Use the overall map of AC Transit's service area to plan your trip!
- Students: Get your free Student EasyPass.
- Employees: Purchase Transit Passes from Payroll Deduction:
- P&T Offers a $10 Subsidy for passes over $30/Month, and pre-tax benefits of up to $270/Month.
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) is a great way to travel to UC Berkeley. The Downtown Berkeley stop is one block from the west side of campus.
Eligible UC employees can receive a $10 monthly subsidy on transit purchases of $30 or more.
- Sign up for payroll deduction to have your funds loaded directly on to your Clipper card.
- Qualified individuals may sign up for the Clipper START Program: receive single-ride discounts for 20% on BART, along with other agencies.