FALL SEMESTER PARKING PERMITS
- Effective June 1, 2020, Parking Permits or Parking Fees will be required to park in campus parking facilities.
- Effective July 1, 2021, Student Parking Permits are limited to strictly "S" permit sections only.
- There will be changes to the Summer and Fall Semester parking permits that are available for sale.
Student Carpool Permits are Suspended for the 2021-22 Academic School Year. Participants are asked to purchase a daily, monthly, or semester permit.
Student permits are sold by the semester and are valid for the semester in which the permit was purchased.
- Student permits must be renewed at the beginning of each semester.
- Students are responsible for purchasing and displaying a valid permit at the start of each semester.
- Permits are pro-rated after the start of each semester and are valid in “S” lots only.
Student permits are available online through our My P&T portal.
Student permit rates below:
Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 Permit Rates (Sliding Scale) - $410/Semester
Summer 2021 Permit Rate (Sliding Scale) - $336/Summer
*New* Student Monthly Permit - $103/Month
Student Daily Scratch-off Hangtag, 'S', $10.00/ each
Note: Student Carpool Permits are suspended for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 Semesters. Users may purchase a daily, monthly, or semester student permit
Student Permit Purchase Criteria
• Must be a registered UC Berkeley student with proof of enrollment for the current term.
• Must live outside the designated campus boundary.
Visit the student permit purchase page to learn how to purchase an "S" permit.