SUMMER SESSION PARKING PERMITS
- Effective June 1, 2020, Parking Permits or Parking Fees will be required to park in campus parking facilities.
- There will be changes to the Summer Session parking permits that are available for sale.
Student permits are sold by the semester and are valid for the semester in which the permit was purchased.
- Student permits must be renewed at the beginning of each semester.
- Students are responsible for purchasing and displaying a valid permit at the start of each semester.
- Permits are pro-rated after the start of each semester and are valid in “S” lots only.
Student permits are available online through our My P&T portal.
Student permit rates below:
Student Fall & Spring Carpool Permit, $143.00/Semester - Note: Please see the following notice for student carpool permit holders.
Student Daily Scratch-off Hangtag, 'S', $10.00/ each
Student Fall Drive Alone , $401.00/Semester
Student Permit Purchase Criteria
• Must be a registered UC Berkeley student with proof of enrollment for the current term.
• Must live outside the designated campus boundary.
Visit the student permit purchase page to learn how to purchase an "S" permit.