Residence Hall Overnight

Residence Hall Parking Info

New residents must submit a completed Residence Hall Parking Application form and email to You will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified when a space becomes available. Please contact us with any questions by phone at (510) 643-7701.  Office hours for Resident Hall Permits is from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

  • Must pay for the academic year through 06/30.

Residence Hall "RH" Permit


Criteria determined by Housing and Dining Services, once an individual meets the requirements, applications for the permit are provided by Housing and Dining Services.
P & T can determine if a need is present and issue a permit in lieu of Housing and Dining Services approval.
RH permit may be issued to faculty/staff residing in resident halls.

These permits are valid in the following locations: Clark Kerr Campus, in designated “RH” spaces, Foothill Lot, Haste/Channing Lot, as designated, Ellsworth Structure, as designated with Zone “C”, Manville Lot, and Smyth-Fernwald, as designated “Smyth.”
Permits with stickers are valid only in the designated lot(s). On football game days, and other special events, subject to posting, vehicles may need to be relocated.

Permit Rate

Residence Halls, $1,512.00/annual

Residential Housing Unit:

  • UNIT 1
  • UNIT 2
  • UNIT 3