March 25, 2019
Beginning on July 1, all Carpool Permit Holders must register online with Berkeley Moves!, Cal's official ridematching and campus transportation website.
New (6/7/19) - If you'd like to enter carpool trips en masse, you may take advantage of the Rideamigos Commute Tracker App (Available on Google Play or App Store), or Connect Waze & Waze Carpool to your profile/dashboard.
- Instructions on how to download the RideAmigos/Berkeley Moves Commute Tracker to Berkeley Moves!
- Instructions on how to download the Waze/Waze Carpool App to Berkeley Moves!
All Carpool Permit Holders, regardless of drivers or riders, must insert the following information to the website.
- Starting Address/Home (that is registered with their permit). Users may also use a nearby public address
- Campus Address/Preferred Destination
- Network Selection (For students, join the students at Cal group - For Faculty & Staff, join the Staff at Cal group)
- Commute Calendar Login - At least two days' worth of trips must be registered per week in order to continue participation. Use this link to log your trips.
Access these links on how to navigate the Berkeley Moves! Website:
- Joining or sharing a carpool
- Logging your trips to your dashboard/commute calendar.
- Comparing trip modes between home and work and beyond Berkeley
These step-by-step guides will help you navigate through the registration process:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions