Construction Monthly Permit
- Must be authorized by Construction and Design or another UC Berkeley department
- Parking only in designated lot or space approved by the P&T Field Operations Manager.
- Allow 72 hours for approval process after request is submitted.
- Permits are valid based on month, day, and year.
- Permit is not valid in public parking lots, meters, or areas designated as timed parking (unless otherwise posted)
- Permit holder must obey posted regulations.
- Valid in loading zones after 5 p.m. and on weekends.
- Not valid in reserved spaces.
- Not valid from 2 a.m. to 5 a.m.
- Not valid in public parking areas.
$202.00 per month