UCPD controls the closure of roads around California Memorial Stadium during game days.
Closed 4 Hours Before the Game
- Stadium Rimway
Parking lots located east of Memorial Stadium, in the Hill area along Centennial Drive can still be accessed from the east using the following directions:
- Start at Hearst Avenue and Oxford Street.
- Head east on Hearst Avenue toward Euclid Avenue.
- Turn left on Euclid Avenue.
- Stay on Euclid Avenue for approximately 1.5 miles until you reach Marin Avenue.
- Turn right onto Marin Avenue.
- Turn right at the top of the hill onto Grizzly Peak Boulevard.
- Travel for approximately 1 mile, then turn right onto Centennial Drive.
Closed 2 Hours Before the Game
- Piedmont Ave. / Gayley Rd. between Bancroft Way and Hearst Ave.
- Football parking permit holders for Berkeley Law Lot, Stadium Garage, and Bowles Lot will be allowed through this closure.
- Bancroft Way between Piedmont Ave. and Warring St. and Warring St. between Bancroft Way and Channing Way