Directions for Registering at WageWorks

UC Berkeley has partnered with WageWorks to manage your commuter benefit elections, including alternative transportation and parking, through payroll deduction.

Sign Up Instruction:

The WageWorks website is at


1. From, click on "Log In/Register" then choose "Employee Registration"

2. Click "NEXT" after reviewing the steps to register for online access:

3. Fill in the required identity information.

Note: for the Home Zip Code field enter, “Your Home Zip Code”

Also note: for the ID Code field, use the last 4 digits of your UCB employee ID number.

4.Click "NEXT"

5. Once authenticated, provide your contact information, including your mailing address, and create a user name and password.

6. Accept the User Agreement and you will be taken to the Welcome Page

7. Once logged in, select the Commuter Tab

8. Click on “Place Commuter Order”

9. Select either, “Public Transportation” for the Easy Pass, or “Parking” for the Annual Permit.

For Clipper Card (Easy Pass):

1. Select “AC Transit”
2. Select “Employer Pass”
3. Click on “Next”
4. Confirm your mailing address and click “Next”
5. Confirm your order by clicking “Order 

Come to the P&T Office to have staff take a photo and fill out the Release Form.  Easy Pass Card will be mailed within 10-15 days once CS staff processes your order.

For Parking Permit:

1. Select your desired permit type
2. Enter the requested information and click “Next”
3. Confirm your mailing address and click “Next”
4. Confirm your order by clicking “Confirm”

Pick up permit from the Parking and Transportation office.  There will be a pro-rate on permit depending on the benefit start month.