Public Parking in the City of Berkeley
Parking is cheaper and more available the farther you park from campus, and sometimes it’s only a block or two away. Visit City of Berkeley Parking Lots for detailed information about city parking lots and garages.
There are a number of public parking lots and facilities near campus and in downtown Berkeley. This list includes municipal and privately owned parking lots and garages open to the public. Please consult signs for hours and fees prior to entering the facilities.
- Stadium Parking Garage (2175 Gayley Road)
- Berkeley Way near Shattuck
- Allston Way near Shattuck (2061 Allston Way)
- Durant Avenue near Telegraph (2450 Durant Avenue)
- Bancroft Way near Bowditch (2558 Bancroft Way)
- Oxford Parking Garage
There is street and metered parking near the University, but be diligent about reading parking restrictions, as the regulations and schedules are strictly enforced by the City of Berkeley.