To be eligible for an emeriti parking permit, you must have an emeriti identification card. Members of the Association of UC Berkeley Widows can also purchase emeriti day permits at $4/day. Eligibility can be established with an emeriti identification card or via HCM status.
Upon completion of your purchase, print out an immediate use 15-day temporary display permit.
We will mail a validation sticker, which you must affix to your placard/hang tag.
Purchase by Mail
- Renew by mailing a check payable to "UC Regents" to:
- Parking & Transportation Office: 2150 Kittredge Street #5746 Berkeley, CA 94720-5746
- Parking permits will be mailed to the retiree.
- Call (510) 643-7701 to renew your permit and pay with a credit card.
- Parking Permit and or Validation sticker will be mailed to the retiree within 10 business days.
|Emeriti "C" daily permit||$4 each|
Emeriti permits are valid in C, F, and S parking lots, subject to posted signs. After 10:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and all day weekends, emeriti permit holders may park in carpool spaces in any lot.