During the football season, Intercollegiate Athletics pre-sells campus parking spaces to season ticket holders. Spaces which are not pre-sold to season ticket holders will be sold to the public first come, first serve on the day of the game.
If possible, we highly recommend using public transportation as traffic can be impacted and public parking is extremely limited. For help with trip planning or real-time traffic information visit 511.org or call 511.
If you would like to purchase a season parking permit, please contact Intercollegiate Athletics at 1-800-GO-BEARS.
Parking will be $40 in the following UC controlled lots, payble to the parking attendant on site via credit card only.
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express cards are all accepted.
- Genetics Garage (Oxford St/Berkeley Way)
- Lower Hearst Structure Level 2 (Hearst Ave/Scenic Ave)
- Lower Sproul Garage (Bancroft Way/Telegraph Ave) (only on select gamedays and with very limited spaces)
Additionally, the following non-UC parking lots and garages offer public parking near campus and in downtown Berkeley. Cost varies by event:
- Berkeley Way near Shattuck Avenue
- Center Street Garage: 2025 Center St near Shattuck Avenue (entrances on Center St and Addison St)
- Sather Gate Garage: 2450 Durant Avenue near Telegraph Avenue (entrances on Durant Ave and Channing Ave)
- Oxford Street Garage: Oxford St and Kittredge St
- Bancroft Way near Bowditch Street
- Nearby campus fraternities and sororities along Warring St or Channing Ave
- Berkeley High School at 2000 Bancroft Way (@ Milvia), with entrances on both Durant Avenue and Bancroft Way
- For City of Berkeley parking information, please visit https://www.cityofberkeley.info/Public_Works/Transportation/Off_Street_P...(Garages_and_Lots).aspx