Payroll Deductions (WageWorks) Cancellations & Renewals

(Updated 6/4/21)

Latest Updates:
  • Transition to Virtual Permits and New Permit Rates: Effective 7/1/21, most annual employee permits will transition to virtual permits, which are paperless and stickerless.  Employee carpool permits will continue to be sold online and in-person to allow carpool parking space access.
  • 2021-2022 Parking Permits will go on sale in mid-June.  Please check back for updates.
  • WageWorks/Payroll Deduction Cancellation (Campus Parking Permits): If you wish to cancel your Payroll Deduction, please complete the WageWorks/Payroll Deduction Cancellation Form (June 2021) (  Alternately, you may return your permit sticker by mail or in-person to our Customer Service office (during our open hours, posted at
  • WageWorks/Payroll Deduction Cancellation (All Other Orders): If you wish to cancel your Payroll Deduction for all other orders (e.g., WageWorks Commuter Debit MasterCard, Clipper Direct, Pay-My-Provider or Pay-Me-Back, etc.):
    1. Login to the WageWorks Participant Site.
    2. Click Current Orders, followed by the item you are modifying or cancelling.
    3. Modify your item and click Next, or click the Cancel This Order button to cancel your Payroll Deduction.
  • Employee EasyPass Participants: AC Transit fare collection resumed on Monday 10/19/20.  Because the Employee EasyPass program was suspended this semester, essential employees who commute to campus on AC Transit can order Clipper Cash and Monthly Passes through WageWorks (see instructions at  Parking & Transportation will provide a $10.00 monthly subsidy for transit orders of $30.00 or more.  Orders placed by the next deadline (6/10/21) will be available for use the following month (July).

The new parking permit rates for the 2021/22 fiscal year are:

C (Central Campus) Annual - $163.00 per month
F (Faculty/Staff) Annual - $118.00 per month
C (Central Campus) Carpool Annual - $81.00 per month/per person
F (Faculty/Staff) Carpool Annual - $59.00 per month/per person
H (Hill) Annual - $87.00 per month
F-NW (Faculty/Staff Night/Weekend) Annual - $62.00 per month
MC (Motorcycle) Annual - $34.00 per month

Click here for Payroll Deduction Enrollment Information


If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you can start the reset process by:
  • Clicking the "Forgot" link and following the prompts until you reach the "Identify Yourself" box. 
  • If you have forgotten your username (which for most people is "firstnamelastname"), click the "Forgot Username" button first and you'll get a different set of questions. 
  • For all employees, please enter "12/31" as your "Date of Birth". 
  • For your "ID Code", first enter the last four digits of your new 8-digit UCPath ID number. 
  • If that does not work, enter the last four digits of your old 9-digit Employee (HCM) ID number.
  • When resetting your username and/or password, selecting the "Online" method will save some time, but if that method fails, you can switch to using your e-mail address.