- WageWorks/Payroll Deduction Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your Payroll Deduction, please complete the WageWorks/Payroll Deduction Cancellation Form (September 2020) (https://forms.gle/K6pjsVifzV9Mfb256). Alternately, you may return your permit sticker by mail or in-person to our Customer Service office (during our open hours, posted at https://pt.berkeley.edu/Fall2020Parking).
- Employee EasyPass Participants: AC Transit is still providing free service, therefore the Employee EasyPass Program has been suspended until further notice (and all EasyPass payroll deductions have been cancelled).
The new parking permit and EasyPass rates for the 2020/21 fiscal year are:
C (Central Campus) Annual - $159.00 per month
F (Faculty/Staff) Annual - $115.00 per month
C (Central Campus) Carpool Annual - $59.00 per month/per person
F (Faculty/Staff) Carpool Annual - $40.00 per month/per person
H (Hill) Annual - $85.00 per month
F-NW (Faculty/Staff Night/Weekend) Annual - $60.00 per month
MC (Motorcycle) Annual - $33.00 per month
FORGOTTEN USERNAME OR PASSWORD:
If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you can start the reset process by:
- Clicking the "Forgot" link and following the prompts until you reach the "Identify Yourself" box.
- If you have forgotten your username (which for most people is "firstnamelastname"), click the "Forgot Username" button first and you'll get a different set of questions.
- For all employees, please enter "12/31" as your "Date of Birth".
- For your "ID Code", first enter the last four digits of your new 8-digit UCPath ID number.
- If that does not work, enter the last four digits of your old 9-digit Employee (HCM) ID number.
- When resetting your username and/or password, selecting the "Online" method will save some time, but if that method fails, you can switch to using your e-mail address.