Directions for Registering at WageWorks

UC Berkeley has partnered with WageWorks to manage your commuter benefit elections (alternative transportation and parking) payroll deduction.


A. WageWorks website is


1. From, click on "Log In/Register" then choose "Employee Registration"

2. Click "NEXT" after reviewing the steps to register for online access:

3. Fill in the required identity information.

Note: for the Home Zip Code field enter, “Your Home Zip Code”

Also note: for the ID Code field, use the last 4 digits of your UCB employee ID number.

4.Click "NEXT"

5. Once authenticated, provide your contact information, including your mailing address and create a user name and password.

6. Accept the User Agreement and you will be taken to the Welcome Page

7. Once logged in, select the Commuter Tab

8. Click on “Place Commuter Order”

9. Select either, “Public Transportation” for the Bear Pass, or “Parking” for the Annual Permit.

For Clipper Card (Bear Pass):

1. Select “AC Transit”
2. Select “Employer Pass”
3. Click on “Next”
4. Confirm your mailing address and click “Next”
5. Confirm your order by clicking “Order”

For Parking Permit:

1. Select your desired permit type
2. Enter the requested information and click “Next”
3. Confirm your mailing address and click “Next”
4. Confirm your order by clicking “Confirm”