Cal Day 2014 is scheduled for April 12th, 2014, from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Complimentary parking will be provided in perimeter lots from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cal Day Parking Locations
The following lots will be available to all UC permit holders and the general public:
South Side Locations:
- Underhill Structure (Channing Way/Haste Ave., between College Ave. and Bowditch St.)
- Ellsworth Structure (Channing Way/Haste Ave., between Dana St. and Ellsworth)
- Dana/Durant Lot (Dana St., between Bancroft Way and Durant Ave.)
- RSF Garage (Bancroft Way, at Ellsworth St.)
- Bancroft/Fulton Lot (Bancroft Way/Durant Ave.), below Ellsworth St.)
North Side Locations:
- Lower Hearst Structure (Hearst Ave./Scenic, LeConte to Scenic Ave.)
- Foothill Lot (Hearst Ave., keep straight pass second stoplight)
- Bowles Lot (Gayley Rd. and Stadium /Rimway near Greek Theatre)
- Botanical Garden Lot (Take Stadium/Rimway to Centennial Rd)
- CKC Southwest Lot (Warring Street/Dwight Way)
- LHS Lot (Lawrence Hall of Science)
Central Campus Restricted Parking
The following lots are available to 'C' permit holders only
View the P&T Campus Parking Map for a guide to the buildings and parking lots available on campus.
Patrons displaying a disabled placard and/or license plate may park in the Dwinelle Lot and along Frank Schlessinger Way (Oxford Ave., near north side of Haas Pavilion). These areas are in addition to the aforementioned lot locations that are listed above.
Bus parking is by prior arrangement through the UC Berkeley Public Affairs Office. Buses displaying a Cal Day permit will be allowed to park in the designated area near the West Gate entrance to the campus. All others must find parking off-campus within the City of Berkeley.
Citation issuance will be limited through 7:00 pm. Please note that citations will be issued for any blatant violations such as parking in an unmarked space, obstructing the flow of traffic, red zone and DP violations.
Enforcement staff will be on duty to assist with traffic control and directing the public. We will provide motorist assists when necessary.
There will be no Attendant stack parking on this date.
Please see the Cal Day 2014 page for shuttle Information.