Purchasing Permits for More Than 10 Vehicles
If you are planning a special event on campus that requires parking for more than 10 vehicles, special arrangements must be made through Parking and Transportation’s Event Services division.
For more information about planning a special event, and working with the Event Services group, go to Special Events.
If you are ready to proceed with making your group parking arrangements, follow the steps outlined below.
Make a Reservation
- Download and complete the Special Event Parking Arrangements Form
- Fax the completed form with signature to (510) 643-8892
Upon receipt of form and signature, Event Services will issue confirmation either via e-mail or fax. Confirmation will include total cost estimate for services requested
Fees and Payment
- Advance payment is required before services are rendered for events not sponsored by a UC Berkeley Department.
- Payment options – Service charges may be paid through UC Berkeley Intercampus Charge (IOC), cash, or check.
- Cancellation – If it becomes necessary to cancel an event for which parking arrangements have been made, and Events Services is given less than 4 business days notice, there will be a minimum cancellation fee of $75. Depending on the extent of the parking arrangements made, other service charges may also be assessed.